Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 90 minute coaching session for resetting team rituals on December 10/11 - interested?

Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2020

Does your team need an operational reset?

• Ever feel like your team has too many meetings? Or don't know why you're even having a meeting?
  • Ever get the dreaded Zoom fatigue?
  • Are the rituals you had in the office just not cutting it in a distributed world?
  • Feel like you're just not in sync with the rest of your team anymore?

If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you might be interested in a FREE opportunity to have an Atlassian facilitator kick your team off into new ways of working.

Atlassian is piloting a 90-minute workshop where full teams will come together to…
:thought_balloon: Reflect on their existing rituals
:mag: Identify what to keep, what to re-evaluate, & what to pause
:spiral_calendar_pad: Co-design a new operating cadence to try  

No prep work needed. We just require 100% of your team (up to 12 team members only at this time) be present. If you're interested in participating in our pilot...

Please either reply within this discussion thread or contact Christine (that's me!) at cdelarosa@atlassian.com with your availability on December 10 and 11. We have available facilitators on AEDT, EST, and PST. First come first serve :)

2 comments

Comment

Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi December 8, 2020

Dear Christine,

Greetings. I would like to attend this session; please count me in. Many thanks.

BR,

Prashant.

Like Christine P. Dela Rosa likes this
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2020

Awesome, @Prashant Sangappa Shivashimpi

Please email me (cdelarosa@atlassian.com) 90-minute time slots when you and your team are available at the end of this week. Just want to make sure we have an available facilitator during your alotted time.

Also, please confirm that your entire team will be available to attend.

Keith Winsor March 12, 2022

Hi Christine,

My leadership team recognises the need to review what they do and how they work as the business has grown substantially in the last year. 

It would be great to have a facilitated session for resetting our team’s rituals. 

I can get the team business manager to organise a 90min time for the ritual reset. 

many thanks

Keith

Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
March 14, 2022

Hi @Keith Winsor - this offer was to test out a new workshop, but we can still run it with you. This is what it will look like - https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook/plays/ritual-reset.

If interested, yes, you can get your team business manager to schedule some time for us to connect. In exchange, I just ask that your team write an article in this group about how your experience goes--if it went well, which parts could be improved, etc.

Like Keith Winsor likes this
Keith Winsor March 15, 2022

Hi Christine,

Thank you. Very happy to write an article about our experience and share how it goes. 

I will get you in touch with the business manager and am very excited about the ritual reset.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events