Certifications or new course

Irvin Mesen Castillo January 5, 2022

Hello!

I want to learn more about  advance plans, but I didn´t found enough information. Some of you could recommend some books, videos or a course.

5 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022

@Irvin Mesen Castillo there are some great courses on Atlassian products available at Atlassian University. There are free and paid tracks and curriculums. 

https://www.atlassian.com/university

What specific topics are you looking for? I'd love to help you find the training you need for product knowledge and certification. 

Like # people like this
Irvin Mesen Castillo January 6, 2022

Thanks for your comment, I am searching for advance plans in Jira, I saw all the videos on YouTube in Atlassian. 

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

Atlassian's YouTube is also a great resource! https://www.youtube.com/user/GoAtlassian

Like # people like this

Kristin thanks for your comments. I saw videos on Atlassian, but about plans only it has 4 videos. 

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022
Like Vero Rivas likes this

Hello @Pramodh M

Thanks for the two links. I will use the first to learn more, and then, I will pay the next. 

Best regards, 

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2022

Hi @Pramodh M 

Excellent, thanks for sharing

Cheers

Like Pramodh M likes this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

Hi @Irvin Mesen Castillo ,

you can read the official documentation for cloud or data center https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/plans-1044784166.html

Fabio

Hello @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

Thanks for your comments. I will read about it. 

Best regards, 

Like Pramodh M likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events