Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training available for Play facilitation from the Atlassian Team Playbook [no longer available]

71 comments

Kai Becker
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2022

This is really cool. I need to free some space in my calendar.

Like Christine P. Dela Rosa likes this
Karthick S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2022

Thanks for sharing this!

Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2022

Thank you for sharing this, @Christine P. Dela Rosa . I will look into the details and will drop you an e-mail :-D . This sounds like something nice to work on. 

Karthick S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2022

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this @Christine P. Dela Rosa 

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

Awesome. This one is on my to do list.  Thank you. 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Awesome! Thanks for sharing

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2022

Awesome! I will add this task to my year goals!

Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 24, 2022

Awesome :) I'll also have to find time for it in my 2022 plans :)

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2022

Excellent.  I have sent you the email.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2022

Great!!!

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2022

This one is on my to do list.  Thank you. 

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

Awesome, Superr let me finish and send the email. 

Thanks for this to help us to grow.

vikram p

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 11, 2022

Thank you @Christine P. Dela Rosa for sharing this!

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2022

great initiative @Christine P. Dela Rosa  please count me in 

I sent my request.

vikram P

YogeshKR
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2022

Awesome !

Kerli Loopman
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 6, 2022

Wow! I will start to dive in to Atlassian Team Playbook now. I din't know anything about it until now!

Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 6, 2022

@Christine P. Dela RosaThanks for the very generous initiative, we start working on the prerequisites and get back by beginning of next year.

Deepak Rai
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2022

Amazing!!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2022

@Christine P. Dela Rosa I finally wrote an article https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-Lab-articles/Using-the-4Ls-Regularly-can-Improve-Remote-Team-Interactions-and/ba-p/2194787 This was the last thing I needed to do to complete the the requirements for the badge.

Like # people like this
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
November 17, 2022

So exciting that you've been so dedicated, @Brant Schroeder! I'm putting your article on my reading list :)

We have in our records that you're on the article review stage of the 5-step program. If you're ready for step 2 of the program, let me know and I'll email you the quiz link for the next step.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Missy Downer November 20, 2022

Oh wow I didn’t realize this thread goes as far back as it does! Is this still going on? Sounds really cool 😎☺️

Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
November 21, 2022

Yep, still going on @Missy Downer!

Jonathan V. November 22, 2022

Thanks @Christine P. Dela Rosa, just emailed you.

Missy Downer November 22, 2022

Great!! I’m about to email you as well! Such an awesome opportunity, thank you.

Like # people like this
Mavis Mazhura November 28, 2022

Interested, I have emailed you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events