Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Atlassian's Team of Distributed Work Experts

Hi! I'm Kristen and this is @Sara Gottlieb-Cohen . We’re part of Atlassian’s Team Anywhere Lab (the Lab). 

KW SGC Pic.jpg

The Lab is our in-house team of behavioral scientists, designers, and change experts. We are on a mission to unleash the potential of every team with data-backed ways that help teams connect and collaborate. No matter where they work.

So what do Sara and I do exactly?

• Sara uses data-driven insights to understand what really drives the future of work.

• I run our design team focused on helping people learn the skills, habits and mindsets that make remote work, work.

Together, with our amazing group of colleagues, we are building new ways of working that help people (not just Atlassians!) deliver great work, no matter where work happens.

Next week we’ll be sharing our latest research with 3000+ new friends at Team ‘24…and we want to share it with you too!

Check back here, after Team '24, for a chance to test one of our latest ways of working. 

In the meantime, we want to know more about you! Hit us up in the comments with the following:

• Where you are in the world? 
  • What is your favorite productivity hack right now? 

And if you’ll be at Team '24, let us know so we can keep an eye out for you!

8 comments

Amanda Mateo April 25, 2024

From Detroit, MI. Hyped up about the NFL Draft here this weekend and trying to get all this work in and organized I have found this week that the AI feature has been a huge help! And taco's tips always helps me refine my process and procedures as new feature become available ! 

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2024

Hello @kwarms and @Sara Gottlieb-Cohen !  I'm in the SF Bay Area (California) and my favorite productivity hack is gamification.  I use it in many areas of my personal and professional life -- it just works best for me to make games out of things I'd otherwise be unmotivated to start.  Probably why I like the Community Kudos program!  😉

Sadly, I won't be able to attend Team ‘24, but I'm looking forward to reading about your post afterward!

Like # people like this
Tyler Sellhorn April 25, 2024

Fort Wayne, Indiana.

My favorite productivity hack is to use Cleft Notes (https://www.cleftnotes.com) to create my Loom scripts:

1. Draft the script while recording a Cleft Note

2. Record my Loom with a tight script that is clarified and shortened by Cleft

Like # people like this
kwarms
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2024

Great to meet you @Amanda Mateo !  

@Laurie Sciutti gamification - yes! I'm a huge fan. We've gotta deep dive that some day.

Hiya @Tyler Sellhorn fancy seeing you here ;-) 

Like # people like this
Filip Callewaert April 25, 2024

Looking forward to it!!! See you in Vegas!

Like # people like this
Filip Callewaert April 25, 2024

Oh yeah, then this:

- from Belgium

and, it sounds nerdish: since 2014:

- case management in Confluence

now revolutionized with Databases

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2024

@kwarms and @Sara Gottlieb-Cohen looking forward to hearing from you and meeting you at Team '24!

I am living, loving and working in New York City.

I'm ol school, so my favorite Productivity Hack is to have two notebooks at all times - the messy notebook where anything and everything goes, and the neat notebook which is where my filtered version of the content goes for posterity.

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2024

I currently call Kissimmee, FL home. 

My productivity hack these days is an assessment every few hours of my concentration level. If I'm feeling really focused, I work on writing the introductions and explanations for my documents; otherwise, I just bang out the step-by-step procedures.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events