Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new event series - Build strong teams with Plays

Just 13% of teams are healthy, according to Atlassian’s 2022 State of Teams report. How do teams get better? What are initiatives teams can do to become healthy and high-performing?

You might have heard of the Atlassian Team Playbook. It’s a collection of plays that are workshop resources for addressing common team challenges and starting meaningful conversations. In other words, They help you identify team problems and offer solutions. Now, there are 50 of those plays. Which one is the right one for your team? Which one helps with what challenge? If your team has no clear goals, doing a customer journey map might not be the best play.

@Mark Cruth and I are bringing those plays closer to you. We discuss one play of the Team Playbook per episode in a monthly virtual event series. You will learn in what situations you can use each play, how you run it, and some facilitation tips & tricks. We’ll also bring in guests that talk about their specific use cases.

While we discuss the play openly on LinkedIn Live, we’ll answer all your questions exclusively on the Atlassian Community. In other words, We’ll cut the public stream after 30 minutes and continue on the community platform in a more intimate setup. This way, you can watch the show on the community stream and get even more information. We also might get the chance to win some exclusive swag.

Here’s a list of plays we’re going to discuss in the next months:

• Team Poster

• Roles & Responsibilities

• Working Agreements

• Network of Teams

• Vision Creation

• Goals, Signals, Measures

• Customer Journey Map

• DACI

• Team Health Monitor

Don’t miss any event by joining the Teamwork Lab community chapter and get notified for every new episode.

First episode - The Team Poster

Team Poster.png

Our first episode will be about the Team Poster play on September 28th, 6 p.m. CET, 12 p.m. EST, 9 a.m. PST. During this episode, we’ll dive into the Team Poster Play! Building a Team Poster is a great way to point your team in the right direction if you struggle to get everyone on the same page regarding what you want to achieve together. We’ll discuss our tips and tricks for facilitating the play and share our first-hand stories running the play.

Register today.

If there are other Plays you want us to discuss or have any feedback, please tell us in the comments.

5 comments

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2023

Well, this is just awesome!

giphy

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2023

I love this! Always looking for more training on IDENTIFYING the right play and how to FACILITATE it for success. 

Any thoughts around publishing these out to a Podcast? It is a medium that (at least for me) is well suited for reviewing and digesting content while on the run or commuting.

Like # people like this
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2023

I hope these will be recorded.  I'm not sure the time is going to work out for me to make it.

Like # people like this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2023

@Dan Breyen they certainly will be! We'll be posting the link after each event :-) 

Like Summer Hogan likes this
Mark Cruth
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2023

Great idea on the podcast @Andy Gladstone ! It's certainly a possibility - we'll see what we can do :-)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events