team calendars names not displayed

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013

I got my calendar screen displayed without calendar names, just ... instead of the real names. Any ideas? I'm using confluence 4.2.13, team calendar 3.0.1 and Adaptavist theme builder 4.3.4, thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2013

I found that CSS for ".atb-body DIV" (fond-size and line-height) are different from CSS for subcalendar names, so it's overflow and hidden.

I fixed it by customizing CSS (fond-size and line-height) for the following to be the same as atb-body

DIV.plugin-calendar .sub-calendar-panel

DIV.plugin-calendar .sub-calendar-panel .subcalendar-item .subcalendar-name

0 votes
Karalee March 6, 2013

What browser are you using? We've found a number of issues with users using IE8 but found that the latest version of Team Calendars helped.

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2013

I'm using IE8 but I also tried on Firefox and it's the same.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events