"Team Calendars" plugin version compatible with confluence 5.7.1 for windows 32

jiya kaur November 17, 2018

Hi,

Can anyone please share the "Team Calendars" plugin version compatible with confluence 5.7.1 for windows 32. 

Thanks in Advance !!!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2018

Hi Jiya,

You can see all the versions of Team Calendars and their compatible Confluence versions below:

I would recommend version 5.3.11. 

You can download it here.

Let me know if you have any trouble!

Regards,
Shannon

jiya kaur November 19, 2018

Thanks Shannon for the quick reply. In fact I tried the same version of "Team Calendars" but somehow it doesn't upload as add-ons and it gets stuck for ages while uploading. 

Any clue for the uploading issue

regards,

Manbir

I actually thought that the "Team Calendars" installer is not correct but there seems to be some other problem in my case

I could figure out the problem. Actually there was a warning of the "the base URL configuration of your instance is inconsistent with the URL in your browser." 

Then from the link "https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-the-server-base-url-148592.html", I corrected the server.xml file for the "context" variable and now "Team Calendars" add-on got installed successfully

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2018

Jiya,

Thank you for confirming you were able to resolve the issue! My apologies that I didn't see your replies earlier.

Do let us know if you have any further issues or problems.

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events