cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iCalendar is not displaying Jira issue events

Leo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Hi Team,

there was timezone configuration issue on both conf/jira which caused the issue initially. later I fixed as mentioned in one of the KB articles

Now, the Jira is shown no error. but there is a error from confluence and fails to display event(s) still

Error log
ERROR [https-jsse-nio2-8443-exec-84] [extra.calendar3.calendarstore.CalendarDataStoreCachingDecorator] load Could not load calendar content from cache key
-- referer:/conf/display/ETA623/calendar/396ad95a-e964-4b63-b621-b0dc1d3b2fd3?calendarName=Leo%27s%20Jira%20sync%20test | url: /conf/rest/calendar-services/1.0/calendar/events.json | traceId: 5018094b4d14b929 | userName: xxxxxxx
com.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.exception.CalendarException: calendar3.error.jiralink

Any points to fix this would be really appreciated

Thanks in adavance,

Leo

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021
Leo
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2021

Thanks @Brant Schroederfor your quick reply, I've checked this too. all 3 modules in jira are enabled. that's where I stuck :( 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events