Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excessive delay for JIRA issue to be visible in Confluence Calendar.

Mike Caws May 19, 2017

Jira issues take up to 1 hour to become visible on Confluence calendar for a specific user... the calendar refresh doesn't effect visibility.

User has the same access as other users.

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2017

Please let me know if the affected user has tried another browser or another computer. Another test would be to log into Confluence on their computer and see if the JIRA issues show for your user account.

Are you using Cloud or hosting the applications yourself? There is a similar bug open for both platforms, but the issue in the bug doesn't seem confined to one user: Eliminate lag time between setting date in JIRA field and seeing changes reflected on JIRA calendar

Mike Caws June 8, 2017

Hi Ann, thanks for the response... I can confirm I have tried ALL of your suggestions already...  this issue seems to be tied to the user.

We are using a Cloud instance.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2017

I think we have taken this as far as we can on a public forum. Please open a ticket at https://getsupport.atlassian.com and include the name of the affected user so Support can look for issues with the user's account.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events