Why am I getting an error when trying to delete all future events in a calendar?

Error(s) occurred.

An error occurred while trying to delete event 20171010T225744Z--76744798@confluence.abc-dev.net.au.

Every time I try to delete future instances of two reoccurring events, I am getting the above error. 

I am able to delete each individual instance of the event, however this will take me forever to do as I originally set up the event as reoccurring with no end dates.

Anyone have any clues? 

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Stephanie,

Does this occur for all events? What type of events are you trying to delete? Are they custom?

Please also let us know the version of Team Calendar and Confluence you are running.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Hi Shannon.

They were two reoccurring events, I could only delete them by deleting individual instances or by deleting the entire event. The error would happen when trying to delete future instances.

Yes, the are custom events.

Using 

Confluence 5.8.5

Team Calendars 5.3.10

Stephanie,

Thank you. It sounds like it's related to this bug:

However, there's really not a lot of details on that ticket so I'd like to gather some details about the problem so we can better understand it.

Can you please try to delete the series again, and then let us know what errors you see in your Atlassian Confluence log at the same time?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

168 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you