Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can the sync interval between a Team Calendar and Outlook be found?

Chris April 23, 2015

I'm configuring Team Calendars and sharing the calendars with outlook (one-way/from-internet option), however the calendars do not appear to be syncing very often. I've checked the calendar settings and see no refresh interval, and checked the ICS file which is created, and don't see a published-ttl or anything obvious which seems to indicate when Outlook should sync. Is there anywhere I'm missing where this can be updated, either via the UI or via a configuration file?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2015

@Christian Elliott you appear to be right: Microsoft products (outlook, exchange online, office 365) expect a X-PUBLISHED-TTL command or line and that is not existing in any ICS file I downloaded from Team Calendars product. 

I found the appropriate "New Feature Request" here, it looks like they are trying to tackle this issue head-on. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-1198

There are several work-arounds listed on that page that might be helpful: I am going to try that last one in the comments myself once I investigate what I am trying to accomplish specifically. 

0 votes
Nick Reilingh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2015

This sounds like a question for Outlook. What should be happening here is that you're giving Outlook a URL of the calendar file and then Outlook decides when it refreshes from that URL. (I know in Mac Calendar, for example, you choose an "Auto-refresh" interval when you subscribe to the calendar.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events