Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To show @user status from the Team Calendars

Dong Park October 30, 2019

Hi,

I'm wondering if this is possible.  I would like to show the status of the user from Team Calendar whenever someone searches a user using @ from Confluence. 

So let say,  a user is on vacation on Team Calendar, it says "John Doe - Vacation" 

When someone searches @John Doe,  I would like it to show the status(Team Calendar if any for the current date) next to the name.  

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2019

Hello Dong,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

From my understanding, when creating an event, if you select a specific user for the event, you want Team Calendar to tell you if there's a conflicting event, such as a holiday. Is that right?

This is not possible in Team Calendars for Confluence. We had a feature request for this in the past, but it has been closed as we don't have plans to implement this in the near future.

There's a Cloud request for this as well (for any users that might happen upon this thread wanting the same for Cloud). This is still open, but will likely be closed for the same reason the Confluence Server ticket was, due to lack of interest, as there are currently 0 votes for this feature:

I am not aware of any workarounds for this issue, so you will need to advise your team to check your holiday calendar prior to scheduling anything with that user.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events