Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team calendars recently upgraded to 500 user license and now user cannot edit entries

Cian Higgins November 6, 2013

I can't edit my calendar entries! When I referred to the online help, it says the calendar entries are read-only if the licence needs to be upgraded

4 answers

1 vote
Cian Higgins November 12, 2013

Question resolved

1 vote
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2013

Hi Cian,

Was the Confluence license updated to 500 users?

Did you also update the Team Calendars license? If not that might be the problem.

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes

Peter,

Thanks for your answer again. I have repasted the license and will check out with the users if we have solved the problem.

Regards,

Cian

Checked the issue on the test system, with a later version of Confluence (5.3) and a later version of team calendars 4.0.5.2, issue is identical. Shut down confluence, did action suggested on link,https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+Clear+Confluence+Plugins+Cache
Restarted Confluence, checked again.
Users issue is that they cannot edit the type of event, from say leave to travel and have to delete and recreate the event again. So, may be a feature and not a bug.

Regards,

Cian

0 votes

Hi Peter,

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Confluence and Team Calendars have both been updated to 500 users. I am using Confluence 5.1.5 and TC version 4.0.3.1.

Regards,

Cian

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2013

Cian,

Can you recheck the team calendars license in the add on management menu?

If needed repaste it and submit it again.

If that doesn't work you might have to clear the plugins cache as described here : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+Clear+Confluence+Plugins+Cache

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events