Team Management - moving issues

Kristian Lauritsen September 30, 2012

Hi there

I am trying out the Team Calendar product and have some questions:

- I either get an error (500 - Invalid format: NaNNaNNaNNaNNaN) or my changes are not saved when from a calendar moving around on issues where I want the due data in the issue to change when I drag and drop. How to I enable drag and drop functionality in the calendar

- Is it not possible to plan a certain number of issue to 1 day according to their esimated time of complemetions. As I see it is only possible to have all day planning in the calendars using due date. I would like to plan on a hourly level.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2012

It appears that there is a bug around drag-and-drop, as reported in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-854. At this moment, the bug has been fixed by our plugin developer but it's currently waiting for deployment in Atlassian OnDemand, which may happen sometime next week. You might want to keep an eye on the bug report for further updates.

As for hourly planning for JIRA Event calendar - this is not supported in the plugin. Only Event calendars support this.

Kristian Lauritsen October 8, 2012

What is the status on this one? I still have the error in our OnDemand solution

Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2012

The fix is planned to be deployed next Monday, during the regular maintenance window.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events