It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Team Calendars slow and doesn't refresh after saving a new/edited calendaritem

Andrew van Ingen Jan 24, 2013

Hi,

It takes about 15 seconds to save a new/editted calendaritem (in personal calendar, and with calendar-macro on Confluence) (and there is no feedback)

and after that the calendar isn't refreshed, so people don't see their new item :-/

After refreshing the page manually (which takes a few seconds) it appears (luckily)

Can you please help?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sherif Mansour Atlassian Team Apr 27, 2013

I hink this feature request might help: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-886 . It's hard to tell if that's the exact reason why without troubleshooting your instance

Andrew van Ingen May 09, 2013

thank you for the tip. I added my vote!

1 vote
Scott Mercer Apr 25, 2013

ah...calendars get big over time...it's nature of them. I hope this plugin gets some performance enhancements or a tool to purge history

0 votes
Matthew Cobby Jan 24, 2013

how many events are in your calendar? is it very large? the data storage behind calendars is quite slow, the more data you put in, the slower it keeps getting

0 votes
Andrew van Ingen Jan 24, 2013

there are indeed MANY MANY events in that calendar.

should I start a new calendar?

Or will it still be slow if I then add multiple calendars on the one overview page?

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Handling Opsgenie Alerts

Hi everyone, welcome to the kb articles for Opsgenie FAQs. I'm one of the Technical Support Engineers for Opsgenie who will be providing weekly posts on FAQs from customers.   All alerts are ...

72 views 0 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you