Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendars slow and doesn't refresh after saving a new/edited calendaritem

Deleted user January 24, 2013

Hi,

It takes about 15 seconds to save a new/editted calendaritem (in personal calendar, and with calendar-macro on Confluence) (and there is no feedback)

and after that the calendar isn't refreshed, so people don't see their new item :-/

After refreshing the page manually (which takes a few seconds) it appears (luckily)

Can you please help?

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2013

I hink this feature request might help: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-886 . It's hard to tell if that's the exact reason why without troubleshooting your instance

Deleted user May 9, 2013

thank you for the tip. I added my vote!

1 vote
Scott Mercer April 25, 2013

ah...calendars get big over time...it's nature of them. I hope this plugin gets some performance enhancements or a tool to purge history

0 votes
Deleted user January 24, 2013

there are indeed MANY MANY events in that calendar.

should I start a new calendar?

Or will it still be slow if I then add multiple calendars on the one overview page?

0 votes
MatthewC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2013

how many events are in your calendar? is it very large? the data storage behind calendars is quite slow, the more data you put in, the slower it keeps getting

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events