Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar for Confluence pricing for a small team in a 1000 user environment

Sandor Kocsis June 26, 2018

Hi everyone,

I couldn't find out how the pricing of this addon should be calculated in our case. I'd like to purchase team calendar addon for only a small team of 15 people, but we manage approx. 1000 users in our Confluence cloud. Now, based on the available pricing models, this is my option:

$2.50per user/month

My question is, how can I make sure we'll pay only 15x $2.50 and not 1000x $2.50 monthly?

Thanks!

Sandor

1 answer

2 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2018

Hi @Sandor Kocsis,

you can not do this. You always have to pay for the user tier you have in your confluence.

Thanks for the quick answer. This is limiting us to not-to buy anything as it’s not worth the price.. Am I the only one facing such limitations and complaining about it? I can’t use any addon in this case..

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2018

You are not the only one complaining about this and who decides not to use an add-on because of this.

But it is always an case to case decision, if the value of the add-on for the number of users who will use it is worth it or not. And this decision is sometimes pro getting the add-on, although only a few users will use it and a lot users won't and sometimes against it.

yepp, I understand. thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events