Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar does not sync all events

Lukas Hummer February 19, 2019

Hey!

so, i´m trying to sync our Team Calendar in Outlook, Thunderbird and Google Calendar.

We are using Confluence Cloud and have a "My Calendar" and a Site Calendar.

When i am subscribing to the "My Calendar" i only see the Travel and Birthday Events, and syncing with the Site Calendar i only see the Events and Leave Events on thunderbird, and only the leave events on Outlook, and on the Google Calendar i would see the events and leaves, but not everyone.

I do not see all standart events and i do also not see any custom Events (wich we mostly use).

Is there any workaround or setting to see every event?

Like this it´s not useable because we do not see our custom events and you need to subscribe to two calendars, wich are actually the same but do show different events, just to see the standart events.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

Hello there Lukas!

Could you clarify some points for us:

1. Has this worked at some point in the past?
  2. Is every calendar affected by this behaviour?
  3. Is your Confluence Cloud or Confluence Server?

If you happen to be on Confluence Cloud, there is a chance that you are being affected by these bugs:

CONFCLOUD-65594 | Team Calendars doesn't return some of registered events in subscription link

CONFCLOUD-65589 | Exporting Calendar from Team Calendar Only Exports one Event a day

Let us know!

Lukas Hummer February 26, 2019

Hi,

i don´t if this has worked in the past because it was the first time trying.

Every Calendar is affected, but depending of from which Calendar Page i subscribe to it, it shows different events.

We are using confluence Cloud.

Thank you!
Confluence.PNGThunderbird.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events