It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Resolve Calendar Error, "You do not have an authorized access token for the remote resource"

We just upgraded our JIRA Server to JIRA Cloud and now the Team Calendar isn't working in terms of tracking JIRA issues/sprints.

The error we are presented with states, "You do not have an authorized access token for the remote resource". 

Does anyone know how to get this to work? We are using Confluence Server and JIRA Cloud.

JiraCalendarError.JPG

1 answer

0 votes

Hello there!

Neil, this is a known situation with a known workaround. You can check further info about it here:

JICAL-40 | Plugin will not ask to authenticate the connection to Jira if token is not present.

The workaround is as follows:

1. Create a new page (this can be deleted later)
  2. Insert a Jira Issues macro there

The problem occurs because Jira does not request a new token for authentication. The Jira Issue macro creates a new token and the calendar should work.

Looking forward to your reply Neil!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

The Jira Server Mobile App is here!

Hey Community! My name is James and I am a product manager on the Server Mobile team. I am excited to announce the new Jira Server Mobile apps for both iPhone and Android are now available. This is...

42 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you