Need a way to import different public holidays into a calendar and show which members are affected

We have a small team (80 or so, but not all use the calendar as yet as there are vital features missing that I have outline in other posts, but untorturable remain unanswered) ), and the members are spread across the globe in multiple different countries (UK, Norway, US, Australia Spain, France Sweden etc...). We had an issue crop up where users had booked to be away however other people in other countries had public holidays that would have conflicted. These need to be clearly defined and so we need a way of importing the public holidays globally and showing which members are affected.

1 answer

Hi, did you manage to solve your problem? If yes, how?

Hello, 

I also see the same requirement to add Country specific calendars for public holiday. Also the member user should be tagged to a location (country) calendar, so the public holidays are automatically applied to a member user.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Dec 06, 2018 in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

5,577 views 22 17
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you