Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have to different Calendars in one Confluence space?

Hubert Offermann July 6, 2018

I want to establish 2 independent calendars in one space. But it seems that you only can have one calendar with many Events and undercalendars (imported, etc)

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user July 26, 2018

Well, yes and no...

I'm assuming you are referring to the Calendars option in a given space. The answer there is no - all calendars you create in that space (and you can create as many as you want there) will be combined into the same view. You can show/not show the calendar events by selecting a given calendar.

if you want to only see one of the calendars in a space, the best way (and probably only one) is to create a page and insert the calendar into that page.

You can then have three calendars in a space. If you click on the Calendars entry for that space you will see all of them. But you can also have three separate pages with the calendar name and see only one calendar per page.

If needed you can restrict who sees what page.

I'm guessing this might address what you're asking, if not let me know.

Hubert Offermann August 20, 2018

Hello Tom, thanks for your answer. I have been in vacation therefore my late reply.

I tried now the follow!

I made 4 single-sites under one space. Before I made 4 new calenders, each named and dedicated to the site it should depend to. After that I installed the Team calendar macro on each of this sites. Finally I added the right calendar to the calendar macro of each site. 4 sites, 4 different calendars, very good. Then I disabled the calendar view in the left meny panel, who normally shows every event of all 4 calendars, and now the 4 sites have only the calendar who depends to it.

Deleted user August 20, 2018

Outstanding!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events