cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add leave/event automatically to team calendar

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2020

Hi Team,

We are working on managing the leave/event through JSD .. the user will raise a request in JSD for leave and it will send to the respective approver to approve once it will approve this leave should be automatically added to the confluence team calendar on the specific dates.

As I have gone through this article and this can be possible but if anybody has been implemented this before then please throw some lights on it.

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2021

Hi @Yogesh Mude 

From what I read, calendar for confluence is available for the premium plan only. So let's start from there. Do you have the premium plan on your instance?

Carla Tavares February 1, 2024

Hi @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ - I am trying to find out if this is possible and in my case, yes, I do have the premium plan.

I cant find an option for approval when adding a leave in the calendar.

Any idea or help on how to do it? 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events