Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Format Team Calendar Widget so Days Are Evenly Spaced

Ryan Hartmann July 15, 2022

Hello :)

I'm trying to embed a Team Calendar on a space in Confluence, and while I can set it up and embed it just fine, I cannot ever get the last day of the week to keep the same dimensions as all other days. For example, if I include weekends, the column for Saturday is always thinner than the columns for other days; if I hide weekends, the column for Friday then shows as thinner than other day columns.

I've tried adjusting both height and width, but no matter the dimensions I choose, the column for the final day of the week always appears off. 

It's not a particularly big problem, other than it simply doesn't look very good, but if there's something I can do to fix it I would really appreciate knowing.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!

1 answer

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2022

Hi @Ryan Hartmann ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

We have a feature request raised to auto adjust the size of the calendar. I think this will take care of your issue. At this moment I do not see any work around. 

You might want to vote on the same. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

Ryan Hartmann July 21, 2022

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for the response! It looks like that feature request was closed out in 2018 due to "limited interest"? Bummer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events