Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the Team Calendar off the dashboard?

Pamela Cole July 17, 2012

We like using the team calendar but we don't want it taking up all the space on the Dashboard....how can I get it off the dashboard??

2 answers

1 vote
Stefan Kohler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2012

Hi,

I you go to your plugin management in Confluence and take a look at the modules of Team Calendar (should be 37) there is also a module called "Dashboard upcoming events". Disabling that module would do the trick!

Cheers,
Stefan

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2012

Hi,

What Stefan said. Also, I'm curious why you want to remove it? Isn't the upcoming events list helpful? Just trying to understand why - maybe we've done something wrong and we can improve the experience.

Pamela Cole July 19, 2012

When there are a lot of events, or out of office entries, the calendar listing takes up 60% of the left hand dashboard, and most of the visible screen view of the dashboard. In our company, these calendar events ARE NOT the most important things that should be taking up valuable real estate on the dashboard.

That said, we use the individual wiki page where the calendar is posted to see calendar events a lot, and a simple click is enough to get there.

Jan September 10, 2014

same here... we use the TeamCalender for several purposes like time lining of trainees being in departments, travel calendars (who is visiting which country) and so on... all these entries are taking too much space on the dashboard. Also I do not like that events with more than one days have a single listing for each day. Thanks for the hint above, works fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events