How do I export my calendars from Confluence Calendars plugin 2.7.2.1 to iCal?

We're upgrading from 3.4.9 to 5.5.6 and have also gotten Team Calendars, so the question that was put to me is "How do we get our current Calendars out and into the new version?" Unfortunately I have no idea as there seems to no documentation on this anywhere that I can find

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote

Hey Jamie,

May I ask if you have had the chance to have a look at this documentation, which mentions about the process to migrate from one calendars plugin to another?

The download option should be there under the each calendar, so please let me know if you cannot find it.

Best regards,

Eduardo Mallmann

Found the download option, it was hidden, this will work for us, thanks for that :)

Great! Thanks for the update, Jamie :)

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

88 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you