Feature request: configure required fields in custom event types

Is this the right place for feature requests? I cannot find where create issues to Team Calendar.

Please add ability to configure in each custom event type to control if fields Who and What are required to enter or not.

We have some custom events and Team Calendar requires input into what field. But do not need What field for this event, because What is similar to Event Type. But instead the Who fields should be required but it is not.

So please allow to fonfigure which fields are required or not based on custom event type.

1 answer

0 vote

HI Fabian,

You can raise feature requests at jira.atlassian.com under the CONFSERVER project (or CONFCLOUD if you're on Cloud.)

The below feature request would cover a request for specifying custom fields:

- CONFSERVER-51197

I had found another that was more specific to your request (CONFSERVER-49361), but this was merged with the first ticket I showed you.

Please vote on the case I listed and watch it in order to be updated of any progress on this request.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published 7 hours ago in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

32 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you