Do tempo teams map to Portfolio teams?

Susan Kraft-Yorke January 12, 2016

In trying out Portfolio, I want to re-use the teams I define for new Portfolio sessions. I also want to port over the teams I define in Tempo.

Does anyone have information on this?

3 answers

1 vote
Antônio Duarte June 5, 2017

I use Teams in Tempo Timesheet and I'm starting evaluating JIRA Portfolio. It would be great if the Teams in both products could be shared freely. Otherwise I'll need to duplicate ALL my Tempo Teams into JIRA Portfolio Teams (what is a huge problem).

Any comment on this, please?

Thanks.

1 vote
Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2016

as far as i know, no, it doesn't (right now)

OK - maybe we'll see Tempo<=>Portfolio team sharing in v2 or v2.1?? How about the idea of re-using teams from one Portfolio program set-up to the next one. Do you know if we can re-use previously defined teams inside Portfolio?

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2016

You should forward this request directly as "new feature", i think is a good idea, or at least grant the "import mapping " like use "team field" to map "portfolio team" Importing member as well could not be so easy. Actually we do something similar with a manual procedure that export the plan and reimporting after some changes.

Thanks for the idea. Will do!

Susan Kraft-Yorke January 19, 2016

Hi Fabrizio, Turns out there is an accepted improvement ticket created Dec 2014 on this ides. It's https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPO-137  Please vote on it if you agree smile

Fabrizio Galletti
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2016

Sure, i've missed that.

voted! let me know if you find something else, we are waiting the new portfolio release, after that we will try to figureout a more complete solution to solve this 

Susan Kraft-Yorke January 20, 2016

Do you have a link to the Portfolio beta page, or a discussion board about the next release?

Susan Kraft-Yorke January 20, 2016

I found a LinkedIn new/beta portfolio release group. Do you know of any other groups? Do you know the anticipated release Portfolio date?

0 votes
Kolbrún Valbergsdóttir January 18, 2016

Hello Susan

You can add Tempo Teams to Tempo Folio. This feature has been supported in Tempo Folio since version 8.0. You can also use staff that you have set up for a folio in a new folio. 

For more information, see this page: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/F81/Managing+Tempo+Teams

Best regards,

Kolbrún, Customer Advocate at Tempo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events