Adding Jira calendar to Confluence Team calendar

I'm new to Confluence. Running trial OnDemand system. I've set up a team page with a Team Calendar. Now I want to add an existing project's JIRA calendar to that. Any directions?

I've been wandering around in the Atlassian web jungle, looking for hints, sometimes believing I'm almost there, but without real luck.

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks Sherif. I figured it out with the event types. Actually I thought my entire Jira calendar could be added. But it's not necessary, it works perfectly well as is. Cool tool!

Since you're there, I commented (and voted) on your TEAMCAL-1649. I really find the 'remove event type' option important. I'v been experimenting with the Team Calendar and have quite a few types involved. Hiding is not enough.

Best

Any help out there?

Work out what is it on your existing project JIRA cleandar you want to display?

Then in Team Calendars in Confluence create a new event of type "JIRA Issues" and then select your project, filter or JQL and tick what fields you want to display (e.g. Issue Date Date, Version Due date etc...).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

262 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you