Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Sydney Atlassian community!

Liron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2021

Hello Sydney Atlassian community!

My name is Liron Deutsch, product manager at Atlassian for the past ~5 years. I'm a Sydney sider like many of my fellow Atlassians so wanted to introduce myself here and get to know you all. 

I'm a product manager (PM) on the Jira Service Management product, but in the past I was also a PM in Confluence.

I would love to chat here or schedule/join a specific ACE for this community.

Please let me know of anything coming up, specifically to do with any needs / questions for Jira Service Management.

Cheers all!

Liron

2 comments

Comment

JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2021
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2021

Hi @Liron ,

Welcome to the Sydney event group!

It's really great to have you here!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2021

Hi @Liron 

Welcome and great to have you here.

We are running a session on 11th Feb, on JSM, and would love to discuss other items for the future. 

Mark

Liron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2021

Yep, I will be there to answer questions and demo the product!

Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2021

Great to hear, looking forward to meeting up.

Like Liron likes this
Liron
Atlassian Team
February 2, 2021

See you there Mark!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events