Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's play the devil's advocate!

Matt Dodda April 8, 2019

Why Atlassian? I am big-time believer of Atlassian and its products/offerings. I've personally suggested, purchased, implemented and administered at 4/6 clients I worked at in the last 11 years and I even hold a 25-user license for one client against my name.

Some clients even assume that I am associated with Atlassian. Haha.

Now the big question to all the Atlassians (is that what people working at Atlassian are referred to as?) - there are so many competitive products out there in the market, so what makes Atlassian stand out?

Let's make it interesting. Answer no more than in three words.

(please don't respond asking me why I believe in Atlassian :) )

5 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

Active community partners

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dastin_Kuwałek__SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 10, 2019

Understandable user interface =)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2019

Customer-centered value.

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2019

Being OPEN

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2019

Listen to Customers

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events