It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA app in Stride -- defining Sprint and Assignee when creating ticket in Stride

Hello, 

I am currently trying out the Jira app within Stride and am wondering if it is possible to define factors such as the Sprint and Assignee when creating a ticket from the Stride interface. 

For example, if I am following the example "@Jira create test_ticket" and want to also add it to a Sprint and assign to a user in the same command, is that possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

AR

2 answers

1 vote

Hi Alexandre, 

We don't have this feature available in Jira bot at this moment. However, this is a great idea! I raised the following feature request for it on our portal to be reviewed:

Feel free to vote and comment for it to raise interest. Thank you for the feedback!

1 vote
Jessie Atlassian Team Jul 16, 2018

@Alexandre Roussel - you should also check out this really sweet new app that our partner Nextup built: https://www.stride.com/apps/integrate-stride-with-jira-servercloud

Ah thanks, I believe we've tried their Slack JIRA integration. Will be interesting to see how they differ. 

Cheers

Jessie Atlassian Team Jul 17, 2018

It's a really impressive app. I'd definitely give it a try. I was blown away by it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,822 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you