Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA app in Stride -- defining Sprint and Assignee when creating ticket in Stride

Alexandre Roussel May 28, 2018

Hello, 

I am currently trying out the Jira app within Stride and am wondering if it is possible to define factors such as the Sprint and Assignee when creating a ticket from the Stride interface. 

For example, if I am following the example "@Jira create test_ticket" and want to also add it to a Sprint and assign to a user in the same command, is that possible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

AR

2 answers

1 vote
Jessie July 16, 2018

@Alexandre Roussel - you should also check out this really sweet new app that our partner Nextup built: https://www.stride.com/apps/integrate-stride-with-jira-servercloud

Alexandre Roussel July 17, 2018

Ah thanks, I believe we've tried their Slack JIRA integration. Will be interesting to see how they differ. 

Cheers

Jessie July 17, 2018

It's a really impressive app. I'd definitely give it a try. I was blown away by it.

1 vote
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2018

Hi Alexandre, 

We don't have this feature available in Jira bot at this moment. However, this is a great idea! I raised the following feature request for it on our portal to be reviewed:

Feel free to vote and comment for it to raise interest. Thank you for the feedback!

Alexandre Roussel July 17, 2018

Thanks Nagila :)

Fabricio Pereira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 29, 2020

I would be sooooo happy if the atlassian product team put this option in the integration with slack.
It would be very productive if I managed to select Sprint after the command /jira create. https://prnt.sc/uq2h29

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events