Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inviting people outside an organization

Laurent January 9, 2018

Hello,

1. What would be the workflow to invite, a customer for instance, to Stride?  Creating a couple of Rooms that deal with the project and invite the customer in ?

What kind of permissions can we set for the customer? Thx

2. can we group rooms somehow by topics or projects?

Thx

Laurent.

4 answers

1 vote
Steven Rogers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2018

We are almost mid year, is there any firmer update on this feature? At decision stage of HC replacement and this is a pretty big deal breaker.

Hassard July 5, 2018

It's past mid year now... not a surprise.

0 votes
Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 1, 2018

I would love to have this feature too.

0 votes
Patryk Padus January 19, 2018
0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2018

Hi Laurent,

I'm afraid we don't have the ability to invite guest to Stride yet. That's something that will be coming mid-this year. 

My understanding is that you should be able to invite guests to specific rooms, so that they only have access to those. 

Quentin Griffiths
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 3, 2018

Hi Lauren, 

On your second point - if I create a room and invite an external guest to join stride, will they only be able to see that room?  Or will they have access to all of the rooms in our organisation?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events