Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you delete chat history in Stride?

Zachary Zira June 18, 2018

I see there is an option to delete individual messages but I would like to delete all messages with one click if this is possible. Also is there a way to change the chat history storage preferences? 

2 answers

0 votes
chaitanya kumar mangalarapu July 26, 2019

Nágila Marques

Hi, I am using IOS mobile, I don't see option to delete messages. Can you please help.

Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2019

Hi there, 

Please refer to the following article regarding Stride and HipChat's End of Life:

Thank you!

0 votes
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2018

Hi Zachary, 

At this moment, it's not possible to bulk delete messages in Stride. We do, however, have a feature request opened to have this option implemented:

The same applies to storage options. We're working on adding it to the administration panel for all clients - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STRIDE-2280

Feel free to vote and comment on the links above to show your support. Thank you for the feedback!

Gin October 8, 2018

@Nágila MarquesWhy is that us end user can't delete bulk messages? It's difficult for us to get rid of the messages!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events