Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

how to add component in status page that does not affect top-level status?

We created  a component group  under name of " Coming Soon"  to let our customers know about our new POPs

we added a component to this group and set its status  to "'Under Maintenance", But it caused the top-level status also become " Service Under Maintenance",

How can we exempt the component from not being calculated in Top level status?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @mehrshad.saadat ,

I don't believe there is a way to do that. Generally the whole idea of grouping components is that the group component status depends on the status of the components within it and therefore it would not make a lot of sense to exclude the status of a component if it is in that group. 

I believe the only way to do this is to exclude that component from the group of you don't want the component group to be updated by this component.

Components can have two levels of hierarchy using component groups. A component group can house multiple components within it and can be expanded to see a detailed view of the individual components.

Regards,

Howard

Thank you for reply, but I  want to   exclude the Group Component ( with all of components inside it) so it won’t affect top-level of status ( upper banner in the page)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events