Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add component in status page that does not affect top-level status?

mehrshad.saadat July 6, 2022

We created  a component group  under name of " Coming Soon"  to let our customers know about our new POPs

we added a component to this group and set its status  to "'Under Maintenance", But it caused the top-level status also become " Service Under Maintenance",

How can we exempt the component from not being calculated in Top level status?

1 answer

0 votes
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2022

Hi @mehrshad.saadat ,

I don't believe there is a way to do that. Generally the whole idea of grouping components is that the group component status depends on the status of the components within it and therefore it would not make a lot of sense to exclude the status of a component if it is in that group. 

I believe the only way to do this is to exclude that component from the group of you don't want the component group to be updated by this component.

Components can have two levels of hierarchy using component groups. A component group can house multiple components within it and can be expanded to see a detailed view of the individual components.

Regards,

Howard

mehrshad.saadat July 6, 2022

Thank you for reply, but I  want to   exclude the Group Component ( with all of components inside it) so it won’t affect top-level of status ( upper banner in the page)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events