Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer Statuspage to Atlassian Organisation using new user experience

Stephen Neil August 27, 2021

Hi,

I have 2 Atlassian organisation accounts - our main one (with Atlassian Access configured) is using the new user experience. The other one uses the old experience but has a StatusPage that I would like to transfer. We're currently using the free version so unable to access Atlassian support though the intention is to move to a paid plan in the coming months.

I seem to be hitting the issue below when trying to transfer the status page to our main organisational account

https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/transfer-products-to-another-organization/

Do I have to wait until on a paid plan then enlist the help of Atlassian Support to do this, or is there an alternative that I can do now before upgrading?

1 answer

0 votes
Chris DeGidio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2021

Hi Stephen,

Happy to help. We should be able to get that cleared up if you can enter in a support ticket at support.atlassian.com, please just give us the Atlassian cloud sites involved. 

We look forward to hearing from you and getting that fixed up.

Regards,

Chris

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events