Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Unable to transfer Statuspage to Atlassian Organisation using new user experience

Edited

Hi,

I have 2 Atlassian organisation accounts - our main one (with Atlassian Access configured) is using the new user experience. The other one uses the old experience but has a StatusPage that I would like to transfer. We're currently using the free version so unable to access Atlassian support though the intention is to move to a paid plan in the coming months.

I seem to be hitting the issue below when trying to transfer the status page to our main organisational account

https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/transfer-products-to-another-organization/

Do I have to wait until on a paid plan then enlist the help of Atlassian Support to do this, or is there an alternative that I can do now before upgrading?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Stephen,

Happy to help. We should be able to get that cleared up if you can enter in a support ticket at support.atlassian.com, please just give us the Atlassian cloud sites involved. 

We look forward to hearing from you and getting that fixed up.

Regards,

Chris

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

New feature: Slack notifications for Statuspage

We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...

3,051 views 8 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you