Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Activate my Statupage

ATUL VERMA June 3, 2024

I am an Admin (and we are only 2 admins heretrying to activate my Statuspage, but I encounter an error whenever I attempt to activate the page (see the attached screenshot for details).

Additionally, I do not want to add any subscribers to my StatusPage. Is it possible to activate the Statuspage without requiring any subscribers?

What steps can I take to resolve the activation error? Any guidance or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.

Or is it possible to activate my page free of cost? If yes can I activate without any subscriber (now or in the future I didn't want any subscriber)?

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2024

Hi Atul,

Thanks for reaching out. I can't see into your org structure but it looks like this is related to the fact that you're not a billing admin: https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/understand-billing-administration/

It's possible you're a product admin but not a billing admin. I would take a look at the above and see if that helps you. If not, please reach out to support.atlassian.com and open a billing issue and our customer advocate team can help you understand why you're not showing up as an admin. Hopefully, that helps!

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events