Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statuspage unavailable for my site?

J.M. Talarico July 10, 2023

I have a cloud instance and would like to try the free tier of statuspage but when I attempt to setup I get a message that states statuspage unavailable for my site. If I create a new site would I be billed? 

2 answers

1 vote
Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2023

Hello @J.M. Talarico 

This is Mubeen, I will be happy to help.

Thank you for your interest in the Statuspage product. We are excited to have you as a customer.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while trying to add the product to your account. There is a known issue with the product that is currently being investigated by our team. 
In the meantime, you can find more details about the issue at CLOUD-11531. The workaround at this point is to sign up to Statuspage on a new cloud Site.

I hope the information provided is helpful.

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

@J.M. Talarico Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

Have you tried searching for status.<site_name>.com to see if your domain has an active Statuspage associated with it?

If you create a Statuspage here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/statuspage? with any domain you choose to associate it with.

J.M. Talarico July 10, 2023

nothing comes up and when i try to add a site I get "

We can't fulfil your request right now

This product is temporarily unavailable for your site"

Ale July 11, 2023

@J.M. Talarico I'm having the same issue! Did you figure it out? 

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2023

@J.M. Talarico and @Ale I am stumped, so I have escalated this post to Atlassian Support to see if they have an answer to the issue you are both experiencing.

Ale July 12, 2023

TY!

Shashwat Khare
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2023

Hello @J.M. Talarico and @Ale ,

Apologies for this inconvenience, may I please ask you to follow the below steps to sign up for a new site:

1. Click on this link to try Statuspage.

2. On this page, for the drop-down that says "Your site", please click on the hyperlink right beneath that form option, that says "Start a new site" as below:
Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 4.29.34 PM.png
3. Enter the new unique site name and click on Agree.

Following the above steps should help you sign up for the Statuspage, with this new site as expected.

I hope this helps, please check and let us know. Happy to help! :) 

Best,
Shashwat

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events