Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If my service stops, then how will the status page specify that my service has stopped?

Manjeet Thadani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2023

If my service stops then I want the notification alert and show on the status page, but I do not understand how to configure the status page specifies that the service has stopped

1 answer

0 votes
Nikola
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2023

Hi Manjeet,

Each component in Statuspage represents a service. Once your monitoring tool reports an incident, you or some of your team members should create an incident in Statuspage and update the corresponding component status to reflect its current state, such as degraded performance, partial/major outage etc.

Bear in mind that Statuspage is a 100% communication tool, and not a monitoring tool.

This is important to distinguish, since Statuspage isn't meant to detect incidents but rather to ensure that your customers are well informed in timely manner and to deflect support tickets volume during incidents.

Check out this article for some more useful information:

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/know-when-to-automate-your-status-page/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events