Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the terms "incident", "maintenance", "resolved", et al to "release" or "released"

Uwe Pfizenmaier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 21, 2023

Hi all, I would like to use the status page for technical communication of releases. For this purpose, I would like to change the terms "incident", "maintenance", "resolved", and others to "release" or "released". This way I could reuse the default page structure out of the box. Is this possible? If yes, how to best achieve this? Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2023

Hey Uwe, Alan from the Statuspage support team here. While we do have open feature requests under review from our engineering team for these customization options, they are currently not available, unfortunately.

What is currently possible is to change the name of component status on your page with custom HTML/CSS code - You should be able to make other customizations as well to change the way the page is displayed, but these customizations only appear on the page display, and are not reflected on notifications sent out to subscribers:

Use custom HTML on a status page 

CSS and Javascript snippets for customizations 

Regarding the mentioned feature requests, Statuspage feature requests are not publicly accessible, but if you ever need to reference them to check on their status, the IDs are:

Ability to change the word "Incident": STATUS-125

The ability to create custom incident status fields: STATUS-80

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Alan

Uwe Pfizenmaier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 23, 2023

Thanks a lot, Alan, much appreciated. I will then look into changing the names in HTML. Let's see how that goes. Best, -Uwe 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events