Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I report my opened issues using jira automations? I don't want to upgrade to the premium ver

ami Provasi
Banned
January 12, 2024

How can I report my opened issues using jira automations? I don't want to upgrade to the premium version of jira for now. I need to report my tasks regularly. Deadlines, dates and similar information will be critical. I dream of collecting all of them in one area and then a flow like an information e-mail. Is there anyone who can support?

1 answer

0 votes
Eugenio Onofre
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2024

Hi @ami Provasi

You may use the Jira Automations to do so, but they may require custom coding / scripting.

Automations can have a scheduled trigger (every 24 hours, for example). The action would be to send an email and then you will need to customize the JSON of the email body. Please note, in this case, you will have limited access to look and feel customization.

Please remember to accept this answer in case it helps you resolve your question as it may also help other community members in the future.

Regards,
Eugenio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events