cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter statuspage on component group

Neil Conroy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2018

Hi!

On statuspage.io, it is possible to filter incident history by component. I am wondering if it is also possible to filter status by component (or component group)?

For example: a history page filtered by component: 

https://status.visma.com/history?page=1&filter=xx3ys41qmkyv

A status page: (how to filter here?)

https://status.visma.com

Thanks in advance! 

Neil

1 answer

0 votes
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2018

Hi Neil,

It's not something that is out of the box but maybe there could be some customisation? We (Symantec) remove the Past Incidents from the homepage of all 8 of our Statuspage's for several reasons (i.e. makes the page longer so more scrolling; maintenance posts tend to be quite lengthy so the past incidents are pushed down etc.). We find most customers/users across all pages just click on the 'History' tab and are content with that. I'm considering making the 'History' link a more prominent button (working with my UX team) so not sure if that could be an option rather than having the filter on the homepage?

For me, the main page should serve as a 'there is an issue, this is what we're doing to fix it' and then the incident history allows you to dig further into past incidents/maintenance. 

Thanks,

Nick

Neil Conroy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 5, 2018

Thanks for the answer, Nick. I will consider bumping up the visability of our history button and having more focus on that. 

Best Regards,

Neil

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events