Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting the statuspage logo is not reflecting on the page.

Ramya.Mariyala September 15, 2022

Hi Team,

Our team are trying to delete the logo of our status page. We have tried both deleting (from top right button above logo) and uploading new logo on our page, but not of them got reflected. There is no change in the page. Please let us know how to solve this issue.

StatuspageLogo.PNG

4 answers

0 votes
Somasundaram.Somasundaram May 10, 2023

HI Jeese,

My proxy team helped to identify that the link was behind a firewall and I was able to upload the logo once the firewall was opened. Thanks.

This stands closed.

Rgds,
Somasundaram.

0 votes
Kenny CH Tan October 20, 2022

Hi, I'm experiencing similar problem trying to upload my company logo onto Statuspage. Question - What sort of format must the logo be? .jpg or ?

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2022

Hi Kenny,

The format can be in JPG or PNG. Typically, though, if you're having an issue, it is typically related to company firewalls blocking Filestack. Is that a possibility that has been checked?

Regards,
Jesse

Kenny CH Tan October 24, 2022

Hi Jesse, I sort of figured out that my company's firewall was blocking it. Had checked with my internal IT dept and is in the mist of resolving it. Hopefully it'll be okay after that. Thank you for your reply.

0 votes
Ramya.Mariyala September 18, 2022

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for the quick response,

When I try to delete the logo, its not reflecting on the page and when I try to upload new image the second half of the page is not loading(Image attached). 

Can I know what are the steps to unblock the filestack from company policies? 

Thanks and Regards,

Ramya Mariyala

statuspage_logo.PNG

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2022

Hi Ramya,

I am not sure what your particular steps would be but it would probably involve allow listing Filestack in some way in your workspace. Every company has a different way of doing this.

My recommendation would be to check your your IT team to see if something is being blocked. If you're able to access Statuspage outside your company's network, you can try that as well. That would be a good indicator that your company is blocking Filestack.

Finally, if none of that works, please submit a support ticket as we would be able to do a deeper dive into your account in particular and get further information than what we can get within the community. Thanks so much for your time!

Regards,
Jesse

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
September 16, 2022

Hello Ramya,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Thanks for reaching out about the issue you are experiencing. I just tried this on my pages and I was able to delete and add new images so I am a bit curious where the issue might be coming from.

One thing that I see as a common issue with the images on your page is in regards to Filestack. We use that tool in order to upload and remove images on the page. Sometimes, company policies block Filestack from working properly. This would be the first place I check.

Out of curiosity, what is happening when you try to remove the image? Does it show anything in the devtools network tab of anything failing to load? That might give a good indication of what is going on. If you had any other details you could provide, I'd be happy to look further.

Regards,
Jesse

Somasundaram.Somasundaram May 1, 2023

Hello Jesse,

Apologies for the delay on this. 

When I try to upload a new image the site is not responding. Tried logging into the page outside the network but i am unable to login. This makes me difficult from doing the requirement of uploading our latest image.

Could you please let me know what can we do on this accomplish our goal on uploading a new image.

Rgds,

Somasundaram

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
May 1, 2023

Hello Somasundaram,

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like your company has everything pretty locked down regarding where you can do your work, which might be what is preventing you from logging in outside the network. It also seems that FileStack is blocked in your network. The best course would be to work with your team to see if an exception can be made with FileStack so you can upload your pictures, as this is the only way we can upload images.

If there is an issue with you logging in for other reasons besides your company blocking you or a security risk from using FileStack that your team sees, please send in a support ticket so we can work more directly with you.

Regards,
Jesse

Somasundaram.Somasundaram May 3, 2023

Upload new image.PNG

Hi Jesse,

When we check the code of the 'upload new image' via our IE, we have a little sensation that the code is something to be checked on this issue rather than the firewall.

Could you please check the same at your end and confirm us whether you are able to upload the images properly, so that I can raise it with my internal firewall team for verifying this.

Rgds,

Somasundaram.

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
May 3, 2023

Hello Somasundaram,

I just tried this on my page, and it still works. I would also recommend trying another browser to have another action to try. I would also work with your team to see about your firewall. Hopefully, one of these actions helps resolve this for you.

Regards,
Jesse

Hi Jesse,

I raised with my firewall team parallelly to check on this.

They are asking us Source ip, destination ip and port number to check further.

From the html page i am able to find the source ip as below.

src="https://dka575ofm4ao0.cloudfront.net/packs/manage/manage.76ff7f89d568ebda06a0.js

But destination ip and port number were not available. Is it possible to provide from your side on this?

Rgds,
Somasundaram.

Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
May 4, 2023

Hello Somasundaram,

I tried to see if Filestack provides anything particular to allowlist but I was not able to find anything specific. Most users that run into this issue allow list the whole filestack.com domain.

I think if you end up running into more issues, it might be a good idea to open a support ticket with us to see if there is anything else going on. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events