I'am trying the status page component and particularly the incident management part
which is very interesting and should match with my needs.
In the page to create an incident there are :
- secondary fields
is possible to customize this page? by creating new fieds according to our needs please?
If yes please :
- is it possible to have fields already filled up from an existing DB for example?
- is it possible to have mandatory/optional fields?
- The closure of the incident should be possible only if mandatory fields are OK?
is it possible to make this?
And about others functionnalities please :
- Run a search on incident according to some fields?
- See changelog of the incident
- Provide chart statistics about incidents
- Make data about incident available for others services : is there a DB storing incidents?
Thanks in advance for your help
Thanks for reaching out about this!
At the moment there isn't support for custom fields within the product but we have created a feature request for our products team to review for possibly implementing sometime in the future. Could you please provide a use case that I could provide on the request in order to help present the case to our products team once it has been reviewed?
I wish you a nice day ahead!
We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events