You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I'am trying the status page component and particularly the incident management part
which is very interesting and should match with my needs.
In the page to create an incident there are :
- secondary fields
is possible to customize this page? by creating new fieds according to our needs please?
If yes please :
- is it possible to have fields already filled up from an existing DB for example?
- is it possible to have mandatory/optional fields?
- The closure of the incident should be possible only if mandatory fields are OK?
is it possible to make this?
And about others functionnalities please :
- Run a search on incident according to some fields?
- See changelog of the incident
- Provide chart statistics about incidents
- Make data about incident available for others services : is there a DB storing incidents?
Thanks in advance for your help
Thanks for reaching out about this!
At the moment there isn't support for custom fields within the product but we have created a feature request for our products team to review for possibly implementing sometime in the future. Could you please provide a use case that I could provide on the request in order to help present the case to our products team once it has been reviewed?
I wish you a nice day ahead!