Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you have more than one Statuspage embed in your website?

Miguel Bezerra July 27, 2022

Hello!

I am managing a website that has two different Statuspages (which I have not access to) each with its own embed.

I have added both to the website and when running statusEmbedTest() I only get the ping from the last embed, even when I switch which one comes last. However, when I remove/comment out that one and I run the same command, the first embed shows up.

Based on the results, I know they are working individually, but I need to ensure that they are working when I have both on the page, regardless of the order. Could someone give me a hint on how I can know if they are both working?

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Rafael Meira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2022

Hello Miguel, How's going?

I believe you have to use the custom status embed, the default one is very bare bones.

In case I find more information I will post it here for you.

Miguel Bezerra July 29, 2022

Hello Rafael

So, would you say that both status embeds should be customized to ensure they work simultaneously?

Thank you for your answer

Rafael Meira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2022

Hey Miguel,

You're welcome!
I see that you opened ticket SPSP-27264.

I will follow up on this ticket as well and add any information necessary there.

Regards,

Like Miguel Bezerra likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events