Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we expect any development for a Statuspage > Teams Connector ?

Clint Payton August 2, 2023

There does not appear to be an officially support MS Teams connector for Statuspage notifications.  Can we expect one?  Statuspage openly advertises that they integrate with MS Teams, but there is no evidence that that is the actual case.

1 answer

0 votes
Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2023

Hey Clint, Alan from the Statuspage Support Team here, thanks for reaching out with this question. 

We do have an open Feature Request that is being reviewed by our engineering team regarding creating our official integration between SP/MS Teams. While we don't have any kind of ETA yet, this is one of our most requested features, and the team is definitely looking into the implementation.

Statuspage feature requests are currently for internal access only, so If you ever need to reference the request to ask about its progress, the ID is STATUS-203.

I would recommend keeping an eye out on our community page for any news about feature updates, and also, in the below link you can read about our feature implementation policy if you like:
Feature Implementation Policy 

Let me know if you have any questions, or anything else we can try to assist with!

Regards,

Alan Violada

pchae
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 22, 2024

Good morning @Alan Violada !

I was wondering if there was an update to the progress for STATUS-203

Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2024

Hey pchae!

No details or ETA I can provide right now, but this is being worked on by our engineering team, so definitely keep an eye out for updates soon!

Cheers,

Alan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events