Can status page support multiple regions (pods)

Jordan Rosenwein January 3, 2021

Hey there,

Jordan here. I hope your team is doing well and had a beautiful holiday season and new year.

Our team is introducing a new EU production environment, which will impact the future of our status page. As we adding another dimension now to the whole system, we need to report and display US and EU region's differ in terms of incidents and SLA.

Is it possible to break down our status page into regions? Is it possible to have notifications separate for each region? Let me know and we'd be happy to discuss further!

2 answers

1 vote
chare January 8, 2021

I you want to experiment without having to move to a paid plan and can live without regional notifications, you can create different component groups and put your regional components into those groups.  Bear in mind, there is a limit of 25 components on the free plan.  So, depending upon other requirements, you may need to migrate to a paid plan to either provide the separation you want, or because of the number of components you are tracking.  

0 votes
Carmen Nadeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2021

Hi,

Yes it is possible to do that. You need an audience specific page. It is not possible for a public page.

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/what-are-audience-specific-pages/

Or you can create a new page for them if the page need to be publi.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events