Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate Public page on Statuspage.io

Meenakshi Razdan January 13, 2022

Hi Team,

We are using public page to schedule the maintenance for our client under free plan.

Can you please suggest do we have  any limit to create pages under the free plan.

I am not able to activate a page and show the error "You're currently not eligible to switch to a Free plan."

Thanks.

3 answers

1 vote
Meenakshi Razdan January 17, 2022

This solution did not work out, we are not able to activate the pages and throws the same error  "You're currently not eligible to switch to a Free plan."

We reduced the Admin to two but it still is not working.

Please help.

Meenakshi Razdan January 18, 2022

@Abraham Musalem please guide me, need to activate and publish maintenance page urgently. we are not able to activate page by clicking 'Free Plan'.

Thanks.

0 votes
Ryan Galicki April 13, 2023

For anyone encountering this, removing the "site-admins" group from Statuspage's Product Access (found in Jira Administration settings) allowed me to activate the free plan.

Screenshot was taken after I removed the group, but figured it still might be useful to see where to go and what to look for.  My guess is as long as there are 2 or less admins (and less than 25 total users) with product access, you should be good to go.

statuspage-activate-free-plan.png

0 votes
Abraham Musalem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2022

Hey @Meenakshi Razdan ,

Thanks for reaching out. If you have more than 2 admins and only have Free pages, you will not be able to add more Free pages or convert a Trial page to a Free plan. You will need to reduce the number of admins on Statuspage to 2. 

If you are still having issues after doing this, please feel free to reach out to support at support.atlassian.com.

Cheers! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events