Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Languages and Timezones

Stephane Desrochers February 8, 2018

Hi,

We are a company with both employees and customers  coast to coast, and at time on other part of the world. We use many of the nice Atlasssian products.

Sharing accurate information with customers these days requires communicating  in their language and timezone.

1 - I recently saw a notice about your localize partnership being in beta or something like that, but can not retrieve it. We used it and it definitely help producing multi-language pages fast . Is this something  we can rely on for the future too?

2 - Do you have any  ETA when the timezone feature could be available?

This is a similar request of Jake Bartlett addressed to you few months ago

cf Status page shows the incidents time in UTC, any way how to see it in browser's local time?

Thanks! Keep doing a good job

1 answer

0 votes
Parker Hotchkiss
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2018

Hello Stephanie,

We would be happy to help get your page configured with the Localize integration! If you could please reach out to us through our support email (hi@statuspage.io) we can enable that for your account. With regards to it being in beta, this is still the case. We do not have any official timelines in place for expanding or removing this feature, and would be sure to announce any impending changes before they happen!

Regarding automatic timezone detection and localization for visitors, we do not have any new updates to share since my colleague Jake's last post. This is something we would like to explore, but is not officially on our roadmap as of today.

Stephane Desrochers February 9, 2018

Thanks Parker. As I mentioned it, we are already using localize and it is nice.

Except sometime, I do not see Francais as an option in the widget on my live statuspage.  I have manage.statuspage opened, my statuspage live. I do not understand what makes this happend? FYI I use a recent version of chrome.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events