Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v4.2.0 does not open repository setting

maolee1983 September 5, 2022

hello team:

when i was click "Repository" -> "Repository Setting",  the main window is unavailable, and the settings window is not displayed.   push "esc" return main windows.  macbook pro m1 max 

Anyone know this issue? 

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Raman Sidarakin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2022

Hello, @maolee1983 

Thanks for contacting us and describing your issue. I just checked "Repository -> Repository Settings" window on two machines (m1 chip and intel chip) and unable to reproduce the same behaviour. Seems like we need to collect more information about this issue. 

There is a chance, that your issue could be related to some specific configuration of your repository. Could you please check if this issue is reproducible for other repositories too? Just try to add existing repository into Sourcetree and open it's settings. 

One more question. Do you remember when this issue appeared? Did it work for you in Sourcetree 4.1.9?

Thanks.

E-Shopping September 8, 2022

I have the same issue!

None of the Sourcetree dialog boxes open for me, the main Sourcetree window just darkens as is apparent in OP’s attached screen capture and then I have to force quit the app!

I’m on a MacBook Pro M1 running the latest Beta version of Ventura!

This started happening since I updated to to beta 6 of MacOS Ventura, updating Sourcetree from 4.1.9 to 4.2.0 did not resolve the issue!

Raman Sidarakin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2022

Thanks for report and additional information.

Does it mean, that this issue is reproducible only on beta version of Ventura? Have you noticed the same behaviour on Monterey?

Anyway, we will check this on beta version of Ventura. Thanks.

E-Shopping September 8, 2022

This only happens on the beta 6 of Ventura (latest), all is functional on earlier betas of Ventura and Monterey!

Like Raman Sidarakin likes this
Raman Sidarakin
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2022

Thanks. We created task for analysis and will take a look on this.

E-Shopping September 9, 2022

I just updated to beta 7 of Ventura which was just released and can confirm that the issue is now resolved!

Like Raman Sidarakin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events