Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Reset to commit..." does not work for single files?

MKr June 29, 2019

When I'm in History view and select a previous commit and then one of the files listed, its context menu offers "Reset to commit...".

If I choose that item, a confirmation window appears listing the "files" that I am about to reset to their previous state(s).

I OK that, but nothing happens.  The file is untouched.

Trying the same with more than one file selected does not even give me that context menu item any more (it is greyed out) -- although the appearance of the previous confirmation window (see above) clearly suggests that this should also be possible for more than one file.

Can anyone tell me what is the matter here?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2019

Hello! This might just be a bug, but after doing the reset could you then navigate back to your Working Copy view and then hit F5 to refresh the view? Thanks!

MKr July 3, 2019

Hello Mike,

was just trying this again for a single file -- now it worked.  Don't know what to make of it.

For more than one file, however, the respective context menu item is still greyed out, though (although the above mentioned confirmation window certainly looks like this should work for more than one file just as well).

Thanks for looking into this!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events