Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my collaborators cannot see repository on sourcetree

Filipposan April 9, 2018

he is logged in correctly with Oauth on sourcetree

i added him to the repository with write permissions, nothing happened, cannot see

i added him to a group and then added the group with write permission, nothing.

i added another myself account to the repository, i cannot watch the  repository

what am i doing wrong ?

he can see on bitbucket that he is added to the repository in question on web(chrome). 

my other account can see the repository on bitbucket web(chrome)

1 answer

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2018

Hi

Can you try refreshing the Oauth token in Sourcetree and see if it then becomes visible?

Which version of Sourcetree are you running?

Filipposan April 10, 2018

using sourcetree 2.4.8.0 

what i mean is why can´t i see the repositories i am invited to as if they  were remote repositories when adding a new repository?, i dont know why that isnt possible, 

i cloned the repository using the option in bitbucket web  but it seems like a clunky solution. 

if i was invited then show them as repositories i can clone from new repository option in source tree. 

minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2018

Hi

Yes you should be able to view them in Sourcetree, we will take a look and see if we can identify any issues.

David Becker June 18, 2020

Hi there -- I'm having this exact same issue.  Did you ever find a solution to it?

Thanks,
David

Like Jonathan Ditzel likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events